Once you have installed Microsoft Office 2016 on your Windows 10 computer, you are ready to start with Word 2016.
To open Word 2016, follow any of the three methods below.
- Click Windows Start button and type Word 2016.
- You’ll see Word 2016 under ‘Best Match’. Click Word 2016 to open it.
- You’ll see Word 2016 opening on your computer.
- Press Windows key + R, you’ll see Run dialog box
- Type winword in the box and click OK button.
- When you click OK, you’ll see Word 2016 opening on your computer.
- Click Windows Start button and scroll down the program list.
- Look for Word 2016 under ‘W’.
- Click Word 2016 to open the program.