Facebook recently launched the desktop version of its Messenger app. Facebook Messenger is a messaging app that is a modern version of Facebook Chat.
Earlier the app was only available on mobile platforms and now Facebook has extended its reach to people by launching the desktop app that is available for Windows 10 and Mac operating systems.
To install Messenger in Windows 10
- Click Windows Start button and type Microsoft Store.
- Click Open to open Microsoft Store on your Windows 10 computer.
- Go to the Search box at the top-right corner and type messenger.
- From the drop-down list, select the first option Messenger.
- Once you click Messenger, you’ll be on the Messenger app page. Below the app name, you must see Facebook Inc mentioned.
- Now, click Get button to download the app and it will ask you to Install the app on your computer.
- When you click Install button, it will check if you’re logged in to your Microsoft account or not. If you’re not logged in, it will ask you to login.
- Once you’re logged in to your Microsoft account, it will start installing the Messenger app on your computer.
- When the app is installed on your computer, click Launch button to launch Messenger app.
- Now, you can Sign in With Facebook to use Messenger on your Windows 10 computer.