To add a picture from your computer
- Go to Insert tab and click Pictures.
- You’ll get Insert Picture window.
- Go to the location where you have saved the pictures that you want to add in the document.
- Select the picture and click Insert button. This will add the picture in the document.
To add a picture from Bing Image Search
- Go to Insert tab and click Online Pictures.
- You’ll get Insert Pictures window. Type a text in the search box and press Enter key to find images online.
- It will search pictures online and show you the related pictures results.
- Select one or more pictures to add to your Word document and click Insert button.
Once you select a picture, you’ll see a Format tab added after View tab. This Format tab includes all the features that are available in Word and you need to change the appearance of a picture.
To use any of the features under Format tab, make sure you have selected the picture you want to format.
To change Picture frame style
- Go to Picture Styles and select any style.
To change Picture Brightness and Contrast
- Go to Corrections and under Brightness/Contrast select the right image with brightness and contrast settings that suits your need.
To Crop a Picture
- Click Crop button and you’ll see cropping handles in black color around the picture.
- Click on the cropping handles, hold with mouse-left button and drag to set the picture area you want to crop.
- Once you have set the picture area for cropping, click Crop button again to crop the picture.