Introduction to Word
Microsoft Word is a software developed by Microsoft company. This software is a part of Microsoft Office Suite. Microsoft Word is also known as MS-Word or Word.
Word is the leading document creating software in the market and has been in the industry for decades. Microsoft company has been continuously working on it for improvements. You’ll find this software in almost all the office computer.
Use of Microsoft Word
Microsoft is full with features that you can use to do incredible things. Few of the great and most common things people use Microsoft Word to do are:
- Create a resume and job application letter.
- Write research journals, project report.
- Create newspaper editorial.
- Write a book to publish in print media or online.
- Create business cards with logo.
- Create organization charts.
In this course, we’ll learn Word 2016 and here are the course contents that we’ll go through:
- Start Word 2016 in Windows 10 system
- Understand Word Document Window
- Entering text and saving the document
- Closing Word document
- Opening Word document and deleting text
- Formatting text in Word document
- Formatting Paragraph
- Add and Format Pictures in Word
- Add drawing shapes and format Shapes
- Working with Table in Word
- Add Header and Footer in Word
- Set up Page Margins, Orientation, Paper Size
- Add or Remove Page Watermark
- Finding and Replacing text
- Check for spelling and grammar errors
- Printing Word document